Rega Fono MM MK5
The Fono MM MK5 phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM MK5 uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega’s latest range of electronic components offering a modern look guaranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system. Even if you have a built-in phono section in your receiver, preamp or integrated amplifier, the Fono MM MK5 can deliver a cleaner signal with much more gain. This is a fantastic product and award-winning for good reason!
This item is not stocked. Contact us to place your order. Item will ship direct to you from Rega.
Available on backorder
You already have a built-in phono stage? Some vintage electronics have sweet sounding phono sections, so why would you consider an external option?
- Dedicated Moving Magnet stage
- Simple connectivity and operation
- Custom case design
- Two stage RIAA Equalization
- What Hi-Fi? Award winner 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Input Sensitivity: 1.7 mV for 200 mV Output
- Input Loading: 47 kΩ in parallel with 100 pF
- Maximum Input Level: 60 mV at 1 kHz
- Gain: 41.4 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω
- Recommended Minimum Output Load Resistance: 5 kΩ
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load): 15 Hz (-3 dB) to 100 kHz (-0.2 dB)
- RIAA Accuracy (50 kΩ Output Load): Better than ±0.2 dB 100 Hz to 100 kHz
- Power Requirements: 24 V AC at 80 mA maximum
Read More about the Fono MM:
- The Sound Organisation Brands Win Big at 2019 What Hi-Fi? Awards
- Rega Brings Home More Honors from What HiFi? Awards
- Rega Wins More Accolades for the Fono MM
Fono MM MK5 User Manual (English) PDF
Fono MM MK5, Fono MM MK5 – Open Box
516 SE Gleneden Place
Bend, Oregon 97702
By appointment only
Get in the Groove!
Be the first to know about new blog updates, giveaways, products, and more!